HBO's 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Returns April 12

January 09, 2015


Photo courtesy of HBO

The countdown has begun! HBO announced Thursday that several of its series will be returning on April 12, 2015. What show am I most looking forward to? The 5th season of the Game of Thrones.


Photo Credit: KizzyKingston

I fell in love with the hit fantasy series, based on the writings of George R. R. Martin, last year during an Atlanta Film Festival + HBO event previewing season 4 of Game of Thrones. I've been hooked ever since and binged watched all seasons on HBO GO and On Demand to catch up. I have been patiently waiting to find out when I would again see Jon Snow (Kitt Harrington) and his half-siblings Arya (Miasie Williams), Sansa (Sophie Turner), and Bran Stark (Isaac Hempstead Wright). Now that I know when the season will return, I begin my countdown to April 12. Only 92 days to go!


Photo courtesy of HBO


Updated Flyer: Got in IMAX to start a week later


Photo courtesy of IMAX


If you're a fan of the Game of Thrones, you can get your fix a little early when the last two episodes of season 4 as well as a sneak peak at season 5 of Game of Thrones hits 150 IMAX theaters across the county. The week-long event is scheduled to run January 23-29 January 29- February 5, 2015. Don't want to miss out? Check here for an IMAX theater showing Game of Thrones near you.

Also returning to HBO on April 12 VEEP and Silicon Valley.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Anonymous25 May, 2015

    Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this website is really fastidious and
    the viewers are really sharing good thoughts.

    Also visit my web blog: Schlüsseldienst

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook